West Point Harbor / Redwood City Cruise Out
How does an April cruise to the South Bay sound? The best Cruising Fleet on the bay will do just that April 13, 14, and 15 when we head South to Westpoint Harbor located in Redwood City. Westpoint Harbor is San Francisco’s newest marina and offers a well-protected harbor and outstanding amenities.
We are still putting together the agenda but here is an idea of what to expect and things to do:
• Friday – Arrival, cocktails on the dock and dinner on your own
• Saturday – Breakfast on your own. Plenty of hiking trails. Explore downtown Redwood City.
Bring your dinghy and explore the wonder sloughs and view the wildlife.
• Saturday Night – Group dinner in Redwood City (land cruisers welcome).
• Sunday – We will finish the weekend with a breakfast potluck and then cruise home.
Please reply ASAP (no later than April 3rd) to Ed Lecco (firstname.lastname@example.org )with the following information if you wish to join this cruise:
• Boat Name:
• Boat Length:
• Boat Type (Sail / Power):
• Draft (Important):
• Total number of crew onboard:
Copyright 2018 Encinal Yacht Club All Rights Reserved Contact Webmaster