About the Paddle Club
One of the most enjoyable ways to explore our beautiful estuary is by paddle! Come join our growing
paddle community of kayakers, stand-up paddlers and rowers. The goal of the EYC Paddle Club is
simple: to create more options for our members to get out on the water and make the most of this
beautiful spot in the bay. All experience and interest levels are welcome; there truly is something for
everyone. Whether you are an experienced paddler looking to link up with others for extreme adventure-
racing, a weekend paddler looking for paddle-buddies or whether you are a newbie who is curious
to try it for the first time, the Paddle Club is here to support your paddle dreams.
Benefits of joining the EYC Paddle Club include:
- Storage for your kayak or SUP. Access to EYC paddle sports equipment (SUP, kayak, rowboat)
- Information about local paddle classes, events, races
- Being part of the paddle community!
The fine print
- $10/mo, added to your club bill
- Includes storage for 1 kayak/SUP, use of club equipment and endless hours of